Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's a good thing I enjoy running during Autumn...



or else my waistline would be doomed.

Pumpkin desserts are delectable, and if I had the metabolism of a freight train (which I don't in the slightest), I would try a new recipe every day. Instead I opt for a new recipe about every week. So far I've baked pumpkin cake and pumpkin roll. Next up is pumpkin cheesecake. Mmm! Add some coffee and a good book, and let your worries leave you.
Happy Autumn!

(Images courtesy of google images)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK,bring on the pumpkin cheesecake! I'm ready.

Mom

Millie said...

Delicious! Bake without fear, my dear!

Lindsay Eryn said...

Oh, I love pumpkin deserts!

Anonymous said...

Just to let everyone know, the pumpkin cheesecake was WONDERFUL!!!!

AA's Mom