Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Guys, we live here."

a smattering of my life...


I run past this, during my jogs.

Crafting time in Mangilao--plants, crayon shreds, wax paper, and creative minds

Finished product




testing time

Crowding around the laptop...

They make my heart smile.

Hillbilly Harvest Party (Tamuning)

Hobo stew : )

Some of them weren't so sure...

dancing and games

These two are dears.

One of my favorite pictures ever. These two young men (I believe) have a true calling of God on their lives.


Harvest Baptist Church Singles Retreat


My sister


Yoh caught a fish with his spear!

Ladies' devotional time

best "sanctuary" ever

Here we call them "slippers" or "zories"


beautiful Abigail being baptized by her daddy

The whole family was baptized! Praise the Lord!


More photos coming!

Keep the faith, 
Audrey Ann

1 comment:

philotheolo said...

Lots of beautiful memories on the beautiful island!! ...speaking of memories, I don't remember catching such a "big" fish. It's strange because usually it's the other way around (the fish you actually caught/didn't catch should be smaller than you remember), but I don't think the fish was that decent of a size. LOL.

Hope you will update this blog with lots of new photos soon!