Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Already A Bride

Today I am broken before the Father.

But His wisdom is perfect and I will trust Him.

I am hesitant to parade my sorrows on a blog--this is not my personal diary.
Suffice it to say that something happening in my life is very difficult.


As my wonderful friend, Emily S. said of the Lord,
"He loves us passionately. Audrey Ann, we are already His bride."
How completely beautiful He is to us.
No, I do not fully understand all of this...or why many things happen.

The catastrophe in Haiti FAR overshadows any personal pain I carry. I want to help the people, but my hip has been so sore, and I am worried about my ability to do this.

But LIFE is not about what I can or cannot do or handle; it is about giving up everything I do have to my precious Lord, even when I don't have a clue about His plan.


He wants me to trust Him. And I will, even through the tears...because in the Lord, there is fullness of joy. So, bring on the joy! : ) Okay, I'm signing out for today. Going running in the morning! love to you all, AA

No comments: