Thursday, September 23, 2010

Awake my heart!

This song reminds my heart to leap for joy because of the Lord Jesus, and bids me come and dance for the Prince of my heart.



Praise. His. Name.


Wading through the pressures, hurts, and unknowns of life sometimes leads me to emotionally curl up in a ball, cover my eyes, and say, "I don't want to think about life."


The hope I have in Jesus Christ reminds me to throw out my arms, jump off the floor, and race around the house like a little girl saying, "I can think about You! Woohoo!"


Nothing should excite me more.
Not engagement. Not marriage. Not babies. (Although I do desire these immensely and will be ever so thankful for them...)

Christ is risen from the dead and I am one with Him.
It's so good I can hardly believe it.
But I do, because miracles can come true.

No comments: