Wednesday, December 22, 2010

God did it.

The Running Waitress is no longer a waitress!
The entire story of how God gave me this precious gift will be coming soon.

just so you know...

  • Destination: Guam
  • Vocation #1: Kindergarten teacher!
  • Vocation #2: ESL Teacher!
  • I'm going to help teach an Authentic Beauty course (the physical health portion)!
  • The family I'll be living with run the school.
  • Their daughter, Abigail, was a friend of mine from Teenpact. We will share a room and I look forward to the "iron sharpening iron" relationship we will have.
  • I leave very soon!
  • My heart is overwhelmed with excitement, nervousness, and one great big, gigantic to-do list!

2 comments:

Lindsay Eryn said...

God. Is. Awesome.
His plans are amazing! (And so are you, sweetheart!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Audrey Ann, I am so happy for you! It sounds amazing. God is so awesome! :)