Monday, August 30, 2010

rambling...

  • My brother went to college this past weekend. The house is much more quiet and "our" pew at church rather empty without him. We miss you, Cabey Jones.
  • I went to a friend's bridal shower yesterday and was encouraged by like-minded women. Thank You, Jesus.
  • I am constantly coming up with new workout plans, but am being rather slothful. yes. me. I know. I ran a marathon. That was four months ago, people. Habits can be lost or made in thirty days, remember?
  • The Lord is blessing me with peace to FACE the pain in my life rather than continually avoiding it.
  • I need to stop eating late at night.
  • THE LORD IS ENOUGH. Some moments I feel this in the most secure and beautiful way, and other times I feel so shaky and alone.
  • I plan to rearrange my room. start fresh. Hey, fall is totally the new spring.
  • It's all about glorifying God. all. of. it. --love, laughter and the little things--
  • I'm considering making this blog more theme related, but my life doesn't really have a theme, does yours? If it did have a theme, I'd like it to be that I loved the Lord above all. But alas, I am so sidetracked by ME.
  • Okay, I'm done for today. The sun is shining and calling my name.

No comments: