Thursday, October 28, 2010

What IS a girl supposed to do without a camera?

It really bothers me that I can't post pictures. My camera has been malfunctioning (a nice way of saying that it is broken), and therefore I have no way of capturing the beautiful moments of my life...currently. I am hoping to remedy this soon. Until then, I will give you a brief list of some things I am looking forward to...

1. Overseas traveling (at the beginning of next year--more info to come)

2. Friends and family coming to visit at various times throughout the next two months

3. Finishing two baby quilts

4. My friend Tori's wedding (She's a great photographer. Check out her website here: Marvelous Things Photography)

5. CHRISTMAS!!!!

6. Last, but not least (actually it's FIRST)...I am so thrilled to see what God will do in my heart and in the hearts of those around me! It's so exciting! He is so amazing! YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, and I'm proud of you!

Your mother

Anonymous said...

Just waiting on you to get home so that we can try the new french press. I hope you have enough $ to buy some coarsely ground coffee...

Mom