Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kindergarten Quotes

"I want to pray that I can go to an island that has snow."

"How 'bout ring-around-the-posy, Ms. Audrey Ann? That's a good IDEA!"

Child: "My hair's getting long like rapencil's!"
Me: "Long like a pencil?"
Child: "Yeah, like Rapencil's!"
Me: "Oh, like Rapunzel's."
Child: "Yeah! I love Rapencil!"

"I didn't get hanisizer." (her version of "hand sanitizer") 

"You're my beautiful, beautiful lady! You're my beautiful, beautiful teacher!"

I just <3 them. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...so cute! Love you, my dear.

Mom

Abigail said...

Audrey Ann, I don't know if I've yet told you what a great job you're doing! The children really love you and asked about you a lot today, since you were out sick. Erin put in a special request for us to pray for you this morning, in fact. :) Isn't that sweet?

Thanks for living to the max, and giving your all to whatever task is before you. My prayer is that you won't grow weary in well doing (we shall reap if we faint not!). Keep going strong sis! You're a blessing to me and to the children!

Love your sis,

Abby