Saturday, March 5, 2011

What a week! I...

  • ...switched jobs. I am now in the upper learning center, teaching middleschoolers and highschoolers. I love it! It's fun to help with English, Science, and (dare I say it?)...MATH, haha! The children at this school memorize a lot of scripture. It is a joy to hear them recite it and help them understand its meaning. Thankfully I am still able to interact with the Kindergarteners every day also!
  • ...decided that I do not want to own a television nor a gaming system. ever. I am tempted to climb up on my soap box right about now, but I'll spare you. 
  • ...ran a half marathon with a better time than my first!
  • ...worked through girl drama (hopefully) on the volleyball team.
  • ...enjoyed a relaxing Saturday with Abby at the mall--and I bought the most charming hat!
  • ...grew in the grace of the Lord, only by His sweetness and power.
  • ...found a twelve year old boy doodling my name. Oh lands.
  • ...felt the love of Jesus.
  • ...went to Parkour. : ) Yes, that's right.
  • ...missed talking to my parents and brothers. I love you!!!
Pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

Rora Valley said...

Hey AA, We are having fun with your bro for a couple days, it makes me miss you even more.:) Praying for you! Just wanted to say I'm thinking about ya and we miss you! Love you Lots....Grace :)

Millie said...

Whew!

Barb Sanders said...

I miss talking to you, too! I love you and am really looking forward to June. Love you so much. Mom